Okamura understands that people are shaped differently. To accommodate different body types, Okamura developed a unique and easily adjustable seat curve that supports a wide range of back sizes. The back curve adjustment helps Sylphy achieve personalized seating comfort for the whole office.
- The Back Curve Adjustment equips Sylphy to accommodate any body type. By pulling down the levers on both sides of the seat back, the curve becomes gentler to fit a large build. Pulling the levers up creates a narrow curve to support a smaller statue.
- The Hovering Frame has a slight flex, allowing the user to stretch and move while maintaining a healthy S-curve of the spine.
- The Multi-Density Seat Cushion distributes body weight evenly to reduce pressure points and improves blood circulation for healthy sitting and superior comfort.
- The Quick and Easy Recline Adjustment knob allows you to precisely control recline resistance. The strength of resistance can be adjusted from maximum to minimum tension with just two full twists of the adjustment knob—always with ankle-tilt synchro-recline.
- The Recline and Tilt Lock dial allows you to lock Sylphy in recline of up to 23° or forward tilt 10°.
Download : Sylphy Brochure
Dim : As per diagram below